FD Series Stainless Steel Device Boxes
Eaton's Crouse-Hinds series Condulet® stainless steel fittings deliver power where you need it, saving you time and money throughout the life of your facility.
Superior resistance to corrosion and heat, combined with unmatched strength, make stainless steel Condulet boxes a long-term solution for even the most extreme environments.
|Material||316 stainless steel|
- Self-healing properties of stainless steel fittings help reduce the penetration of rust/corrosion and eliminate damage to the fitting
- Stainless steel fittings retain their strength in extreme heat and extreme cold conditions
- Fitting surface is easy to maintain and keep clean
- Easy cleaning capabilities make these fittings perfect for food processing and other hygienic areas where wash downs are common
- Superior strength and durability greatly reduce replacement of fittings - this will lower your total cost of ownership and increase your return on investment
- Stainless steel fittings do not require harsh environment-damaging cleaners to keep them looking like new
- Internal green grounding screw - standard
- Tapered threads for protection of wire insulation
- Wide selection of covers available
- Single or double conduit entry
- Ample wiring room provided for easy installations