ECP Series Explosionproof Enclosures
The latest addition to our portfolio of electrical products for OEM applications.
Featuring an optimized design and fast lead times for OEMs, ECP Enclosures are available in 40 standard sizes with optional conduit and device drilling and tapping.
|Enclosure Material||Copper-free aluminum|
|Hinge Material||Aluminum (stainless steel available by selecting option 4X when ordering)|
|NPT Conduit Sizes||1/2"; 3/4"; 1"; 1 1/4"; 1 1/2"; 2"; 2 1/2"; 3"|
|Metric Openings||M16; M20; M25; M32: M40; M50; M63; M75|
|Available Options||Flat aluminum plate cover (sizes 1212 and larger); aluminum mounting plate installed; external epoxy finish; internal and external epoxy finish; stainless steel cover bolts and hinges; breather and drain; hinges; external powder coat (Type 4X certification)|
- Bolt-on/tap-in mounting feet allow for easy field replacement in case of damage or breaking
- Aluminum hinges come standard on sizes 121204 and larger, and are available on sizes 081006 through 101406 by adding suffix S598
- Stroke-sanded finish creates smoother surface for installation of pushbutton/pilot light operators
- Neoprene gasket comes standard in all sizes and provides NEMA 4 rating
- Factory drilled and tapped, internal mounting pads enable the installer to easily add a mounting plate in the field
- Factory-machined, drilled, and tapped entries up to three inches in diameter
- UL/cUL certified for field addition of drilled and tapped entries on sides, top, bottom, or back of the enclosure
- Optional aluminum plate cover provides greater surface area for installation of pushbutton/pilot light operators and allows for installation of windows