ER4 Series Industrial Disconnect Switches
ER4 Industrial Disconnect Switches provide a robust UL98 rated design to withstand long-term corrosive and harsh environments. The complete line includes both fused and non-fused rotary disconnect switches from 30A to 800A, providing flexibility and convenience for point-of-use configuration.
ER4 Disconnect Switches are built to serve as a main disconnect or provide branch circuit protection in a variety of applications in heavy industrial environments.
- UL98 Listed – File E182262, Guide WIAX, WIAX7
- cULus Listed to CSA Standard 22.2, No. 14
- cULus Listed to CSA Standard 22.2, No. 4
- Conforms with IEC 60947-3
- CE compliant
- RoHS compliant
- NEMA 4X (enclosure)
- Non-metallic enclosure flammability rating – polycarbonate: UL 94-5VA-0; fiberglass: UL 94-5V