Clamped EBMXD Series Explosionproof Disconnect Switches
The world's only clamped enclosure for hazardous areas.
One of the biggest challenges with enclosures located in hazardous areas is accessibility. To access internal components for preventative maintenance or troubleshooting, up to 70 bolts have to be loosened and then retightened, leading to extended periods of downtime and safety risks due to improperly torqued or missing bolts.
The clamped EBMX enclosure utilizes patented clamping technology to reduce downtime, increase safety and lower maintenance costs.
- Harsh and hazardous motor control environments, including refineries, chemical and petrochemical plants, corrosive process facilities, food and beverage, marine and mining
- Motor disconnect with circuit protection for motor circuits, lighting, heating and appliance
- Class I, Divisions 1 & 2, Groups B, C, D
- Class II, Groups E, F, G
- Class III
- Class I, Zones 1 & 2
- UL Standards:
- UL1203 Explosionproof and Dust-ignitionproof Electrical Equipment for Use in Hazardous (Classified) Locations
- UL2062 High AIC Ratings for Groups C and D
- cUL to CSA C22.2 No. 30
- UL/cUL certified for -50°C to+60°C
- SASO Certificate of Conformity
- Environmental Ratings:
- NEMA 3R, 4X*, 7BCD, 9EFG
*Enclosures with PB23, RR2 and RR3 options are rated NEMA 3R. All other options maintain NEMA 4X rating.