PowerPlus™ EXD Series Explosionproof Power Panelboards
PowerPlus™ Panelboards provide premium factory sealed and value non-factory sealed solutions for the protection and distribution of lighting, power, and heat tracing circuits.
PowerPlus™ EXD Panelboards are used:
- For branch power distribution and circuit protection to motors, valves, pumps, lighting, heat tracing, etc.
- To accommodate up to 100A branch loads (only 3 circuits), balance up to 50A
- Now with 65 kAIC enclosure; see flyer for details
Class I, Division 1 & 2, Groups B†, C, D
Class I, Zone 1 & 2, IIB + H2†
Class II, Division 1, Groups E, F, G
Class II, Division 2, Groups F, G
- NEMA/EEMAC: 3, 4, 4X‡, 7B†CD, 9EFG, 12
- CSA Enc. 3, 4, 5
- UL Standard: 67, 1203
- cUL (to CSA Standard C22.2 Nos. 29 & 30)
- Enclosure interrupt rating: 10 kAIC - Group B; 65 kAIC - Groups C, D
†Group B and IIB + H2 is standard on all PowerPlus panels, but requires special brackets to be installed on breakers to ensure long-term operability of circuit breakers. To order with brackets installed at factory, add suffix -GB. For field installable kit, order EXD-GB-KIT for Sizes B, C, and D separately.
‡NEMA 4X rating is available when ordered with suffix -S752 or -S753.