Disaster Recovery Information
Inventory to Support Storm Recovery Efforts
At Cooper Crouse-Hinds, we have the products you need to get your customers back to full speed. We also know our customers want product available quickly and locally.
With special outbound shipments from our comprehensive distribution center in Roanoke, VA, we are able to provide rapid delivery of some of the most popular and most needed Cooper Crouse-Hinds materials. Please see the link below for a comprehensive offering of products.
Important Contact Information
Direct Telephone Support & Email Support
- 8:00am (EST) through 8:00pm (EST), Monday – Friday
- Emergency Support (outside normal operating hours): 315-254-0641
- Supporting questions about price, availability, order status, product application
- Processing emergency verbal orders
Processing of Emergency Orders
1. E-mail orders 24 hours/day to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Label e-mail header with “DISASTER RELIEF – EMERGENCY ORDER” in order to receive priority processing.
2. Call-in orders during hours listed above, notify the operator that it’s for disaster relief for priority processing.
3. Emergency Support (outside normal operating hours): 315-254-0641
- Most orders received by 5:00pm (EST) will ship via normal transportation routes by the next day.
- Air orders received by 2:30pm (EST) will ship the same day (limited by weights and dimensions)
Important Information Required
- Contact information (phone, e-mail, etc.) of the person ordering in case something is unclear
- Account information to be charged (account number, authorized person name)
- Shipping instructions
- Method (ground/air/other)
- Ship to address