In large photovoltaic (PV) systems, multiple combiner boxes are often necessary, and the outputs of these combiner boxes may need to be combined again—recombined—before reaching a central inverter.
Eaton's Crouse-Hinds series Recombiner Boxes allow for ease of installation, saving time, labor and most importantly, system costs. Solar Recombiners range from 2 to 12 input circuits, with a durable non-metallic (NEMA 4X) or metallic (NEMA 4 and 3R) painted steel enclosure.
|Enclosure Type||Fiberglass N4X; painted steel N3R; stainless steel N4X; powder coated steel N4|
|Number of Input Circuits||2 to 12|
|Fuse Amperages||60A - 400A|
|Voltages||600V or 1000V|
- Rated for 600 VDC or 1000 VDC - continuous duty
- Two to 12 input circuits with configurations up to 1200A
- Factory installed fuses included
- Lexan shield covers all live components
- 90ºC output terminals
- Configured for positive and negative grounded arrays
- Designed to ease installation of large cable inputs