SUNNECTOR Parallel Circuit Array & Home Run Harness Assemblies
Custom Parallel Circuit Array and Home Run (Sub-Array) Harnesses provide flexibility while delivering cost savings to any large solar installation.
SUNNECTOR Parallel Circuit Array Harness Assemblies feature a proprietary junction system that allows multiple arrays to be connected in parallel, providing labor savings and improving connection quality by eliminating multiple adapters and double terminations. Parallel Circuit Harnesses are ideal for thin film type modules, where low current can be electrically paralleled to optimize electrical output.
SUNNECTOR Home Run Harnesses are designed for high current connection and power delivery to combiner boxes, sub-combiners, or inverters used with monocrystalline and polycrystalline modules. Fully tested SUNNECTOR Home Run Harnesses arrive terminated, bundled, and spooled, replacing on-site long wire runs, bundling, attachment, and connector termination. Home Run Harnesses can also be manufactured with easy-to-read identification on each leg and on spools; spools can also be labeled for proper job site placement.
|Assembly Configurations||Combination X-Mold and T-Mold, and T-Mold Junction Parallel Circuit Array Harnesses|
|Current Capacity||35A (#10 AWG wire); 25A (#12 AWG wire); 10A (#14 AWG wire)|
|Voltages||600V; 1000V; 2000V DC|
- Unique solution that is specifically designed to optimize the electrical outputs of thin film modules
- Provides a better solution by eliminating the need for costly adapters, double the connectors, and failure points
- Proprietary molding and sealing process stems from years of research and performance in harsh environments
- Superior sealing performance of overmolded connectors/junctions
- Delivered pre-assembled, facilitating quicker installation
- Fully tested for continuity and hi-pot for dependable field performance
- Improved durability and strain relief over traditional wiring
- Custom T- or X-Mold strapping points permit attachment of harnesses without clamps
- Proven high performance materials
- UV- and ozone-resistant
- All X-Mold and T-Mold harnesses are available with termination points in the connector of your choice
- ID labeling available to communicate point-to-point connections in the field