HRLI High Intensity Runway Light/Quartz - ICAO
The HRLI High Intensity Runway Light is used for elevated runway edge lighting and elevated threshold and end lighting.
|Compliances||ICAO Annex 14, Figures A2-9, A2-10|
|Frangible Column Sizes||1 = 1.5" thread (38mm); 2 = 2" thread (50mm)|
|Application*||E = runway edge *Beam orientation is determined by the application and the color position in the catalog number. For the threshold version, the green beam is always toed-in and the red beam is always straight.|
|Colors*||C = clear; Y = yellow *Beam orientation is determined by the application and the color position in the catalog number. For the threshold version, the green beam is always toed-in and the red beam is always straight.|
|Lamp Wattages||120 = 120W bi-pin 20058 - L-862, ICAO Fig. A2-9; 150 = 150W bi-pin 40925 - ICAO Fig. A2-10; 151 = 150W Pk-30d 10047-2223 ICAO Fig. A2-10|
|Height||Standard height is 14 inches (available in 2 inch increments up to 30 inches)|
|Runway Widths||45 = 45 meters; 60 = 60 meters|
- The HRLI is the same high quality light fixture as the Eaton's Crouse-Hinds ETL certified, FAA compliant light. The inner and outer glassware is engineered to produce a light beam that meets ICAO recommendations for 45 meter or 60 meter wide runways.
- 2 inch (50mm) frangible column
- Uses a 6.6 amp quartz bi-pin or PK-30d lamp
- Cast aluminum housing painted yellow
- Available in heights from 14 inches (350mm) to 30 inches (750mm)