R260 Wireless Mobile Control Module Programmable 20-Function CAN Controller
The OMNEX Trusted Wireless™R260 controller is a robust, license-free, wireless I/O module and valve driver designed for smooth operation and precision control of industrial machinery in global applications. Designed with the latest in mobile control network technology, the R260 offers industry-leading features including CAN-Bus Network Integration, IEC 61131-3 compliant PLC programmability and OMNEX industrially hardened Trusted Wireless™FHSS radio technology for robust and secure Two-Way Wireless Communication. The R260 also features 20 I/O, dual CAN ports and an impact resistant enclosure to ensure dependable operation and precise control.
|Applications||Concrete Boom Pumps, Skid Steer Track Loaders, Track Type Machines, Tunnel Boring Equipment, Truck Mounted Cranes, Vacuum Trucks, Concrete Mixer Trucks, Load/Haul/Dump, Chippers and Augers, Auto Recovery Vehicles, Rotator Trucks, Off Road Machines|
|Size||4” W x 5.13” H x 1” D (101.6mm W x 130.3mm H x 25.4mm D)|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to +65 ˚C (-40 to +149˚F)|
|Storage Temperature||-50 to +85 ˚C (-58 to +185˚F)|
|I/O Network Communication||CAN-Bus (2 x SAE-J1939 or CANopen)|
|Supply Voltage||9 – 32VDC. Reverse polarity protected. Open ground protection. 5VDC Min Cold-Cranking|
- 2.4GHz Trusted Wireless™ Radio Transceiver with FHSS technology.
- Two-way wireless communication.
- IEC 61131-3 compliant PLC programmability.
- Designed for CAN-Bus network integration.
- Dual SAE J1939, CANopen, or Proprietary CAN interfaces.
- 20 I/O (with up to 4 proportional outputs).
- Simple, tool-free pairing with transmitters.
- Rugged IP67 rated enclosure.
- 500m (1640ft) line of sight operational range with OMNEX remotes.