805U-E Wireless Ethernet Modem
The 805UE is an ideal solution for Ethernet connections in process control and automation applications - PLC’s, DCS, SCADA, data acquisition. Up to 76.8 Kbps wireless data. 869 MHz 500mW license-free. Suitable for Europe (license-free), South Africa (license-free).
|Applications||PLC Communications, Data logger communications, Serial and Ethernet communications, Agriculture sprayer control, Water/waste water systems, SCADA networks|
- 802.11, 869MHz fixed frequency for licensefree use in Europe and South Africa.
- Single channel 868.525MHz, 500mW (10% duty cycle factor) or 869.875MHz, 5mW (100% duty cycle factor), up to 72kpbs (configurable) throughput to conform to European regulatory compliance.
- Bridge/ Router, Access Point/ Client functionality configurable, reducing inventory costs.
- Serial client/ server/ multicast functionality (point-point; point to multi-point) with simultaneous use of RJ45, RS232, RS485 ports.
- Modbus TCP to Modbus RTU Gateway/Modbus Master for I/O transfer with additional slave I/O via ELPRO’s 115S expansion units.
- Spanning Tree (self heal) functionality.
- Encryption to 128 bit AES military grade.
- MAC address/ IP filtering reducing network traffic.
- Online network diagnostics/ configuration.
- Onboard DI/O channel (failure/ external status).