605M-R1 GSM/GPRS Router
The ELPRO 605M-D1 is a quad-band GSM/GPRS modem that utilizes GSM/ GPRS mobile networks to transmit and receive data. The ELPRO 605M-R1 Router connects to a host LAN and can be configured as an Ethernet bridge/ router/ serial server (RS232/485). The 605M-R1 helps to provide transparent GPRS point to multi-point communications and negates the need for costly static IP addressing. The combination of multiple 605M-D1 modems and the 605M-R1 Router helps to reduce/ remove costs associated with data acquisition (i.e. download/ upload) and telecommunication network access (e.g. static IP addressing and costs).
- Industrial-strength Ethernet bridge/router/serial server
- Routes data between multiple GPRS modems and other network devises
- Transparent point-to-multipoint GPRS mode reduces network traffic
- Modbus-aware mode sends data to required address only, minimising data usage charges
- Optional Modbus Master and Modbus TCP functionality for network control
- Dual Redundancy functionality