605M-D1 GSM/GPRS Modem
The ELPRO 605M-D1 is a quad-band GSM/GPRS modem that utilizes GSM/ GPRS mobile networks to transmit and receive data. The ELPRO 605M-R1 Router connects to a host LAN and can be configured as an Ethernet bridge/ router/ serial server (RS232/485). The 605M-R1 helps to provide transparent GPRS point to multi-point communications and negates the need for costly static IP addressing. The combination of multiple 605M-D1 modems and the 605M-R1 Router helps to reduce/ remove costs associated with data acquisition (i.e. download/ upload) and telecommunication network access (e.g. static IP addressing and costs).
When used with the 605M-R1 Router, the GPRS modem will network automatically without the need of AT control. The Router can handle communications for up to 50 605M-D1 modems. The Router keeps track of dynamic IP addresses allocated by the GPRS Service and eliminates the need to use expensive static IP allocations.
NOTICE: Please see the End of Life Announcement for this product and recommended alternative product. (This does not affect the 605M-R1)
|Applications||PLC Communications, Data logger communications|
- Quad-band GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz.
- GPRS Class 10 device.
- Embedded TCP/ IP stack.
- RS232 serial interface.
- Easy to use Windows configuration software.
- Supports the GSM standard AT command set.
- Built in terminal functionality.
- Diagnostics including cellular provider RSSI, IMEI numbers.
- -107dBm receiver sensitivity.
- External SMA antenna port to increase reach.
- Communications failure SMS alert.
- Password protection.