5073E-T 3-Port Gigabit & 7-Port Gigabit Managed Ethernet Switch
New! Reliable Managed Ethernet Switch with Gigabit Ethernet and Fiber Optic Support for High-Speed Industrial Applications
The 5073E-T is a 7-Port plus 3-Combo port Industrial Gigabit Ethernet Switch designed to meet the demands of industrial environments, yet is easy to use and simple to install with DIN rail or wall mount options. This Managed Ethernet Switch is equipped with 7 Fast Ethernet ports and 3 Combo Gigabit and Fiber Optic ports, and has an innovative self-recovery scheme (recovery time <20ms @ 50 switches) ideal for quickly recovering a fault in a Ring network.
Designed to meet the critical demands of industrial network applications and environments, the 5073E-T features include an extended temperature rating of -40°C to 75°C (-40°F - 167°F), fan-less cooling, 2 Digital Input and 2 Digital Output for alarms and control, and an IP30 rated metal enclosure. Additionally, the 5073E-T is certified for use in Class I Division 2 hazardous environments and meets industrial levels of surge and noise immunity standards typically required in Water & Wastewater, Mining, Oil & Gas, Chemical Processing, and other applications within Process Automation.
This product is compatible with the intuitive, flexible and highly scalable Cooper Bussmann Network Management System (NMS) tool. This useful utility allows the user to check, configure, and initiate all 5073E-T devices on the network seamlessly.
- Redundant Ring (Recovery Time <20ms @ 50 Switches)
- 2 Digital Input and 2 Digital Output for Alarms and Control
- Wide Operating Temperature (-40°C to 75°C; -40°F to 167°F)
- UL Class I Division 2 Group A, B, C, D Hazardous Location
- 3000Vdc EFT for Power Line and 6000Vdc ESD Protection
- Port and Login Security, IP Address Protection
- IGMP Snooping and Query for Multi Media Applications
- 802.1X Authentication and RADIUS Support
- IEEE 802.1d Spanning Tree and IEEE 802.1w RSTP
- Port Based VLAN, 802.1Q Tag VLAN, GVRP, QinQ
- IEEE 802.1p CoS, Prioritized Queues per Port
- Bandwidth Control for Ingress Filtering and Egress Limiting
- SNMP v1, v2c, v3 and Trap
- TFTP and Web Firmware Update, System Config Restore/Backup
- Cooper Bussmann NMS Compatibility, Web-based Network Management