2080E-T 8-Port Managed Ethernet Switch
New! Fast Ethernet Switch for Harsh Industrial Applications
The 2080E-T is a 8-Port Industrial Ethernet Switch designed to meet the demands of industrial environments, yet is easy to use and simple to install with DIN rail or wall mount options. This Managed Ethernet Switch is equipped with 8 Fast Ethernet ports and an innovative self-recovery scheme ideal for quickly recovering a fault in a Ring network.
Designed to meet the critical demands of industrial network applications and environments, the 2080E-T features include an extended temperature rating of -40°C to 75°C (-40°F - 167°F), fan-less cooling, and an IP30 rated metal enclosure. Additionally, the 2080E-T is certified for use in Class I Division 2 hazardous environments and meets industrial levels of surge and noise immunity standards typically required in Water & Wastewater, Mining, Oil & Gas, Chemical Processing, and other applications within Process Automation.
This product is compatible with the intuitive, flexible and highly scalable Cooper Bussmann Network Management System (NMS) tool. This useful utility allows the user to check, configure, and initiate all 2080E-T devices on the network seamlessly.
- Redundant Ring (Recovery Time <20ms @ 50 Switches)
- Wide Operating Temperature (-40°C to 75°C; -40°F to 167°F)
- UL Class I Division 2 Group A, B, C, D Hazardous Location
- 3000Vdc EFT for Power Line and 6000Vdc ESD Protection
- Port and Login Security, IP Address Protection
- IGMP Snooping and Query for Multi Media Applications
- 802.1X Authentication and RADIUS Support
- IEEE 802.1d Spanning Tree and IEEE 802.1w RSTP
- Port Based VLAN, 802.1Q Tag VLAN, GVRP, QinQ
- IEEE 802.1p CoS Prioritized Queues per Port
- Bandwidth Control for Ingress Filtering and Egress Limiting
- Pro-Ring2se with Quick Recovery Time
- System Log Server/Client
- SNMP v1, v2c, v3 and Trap
- TFTP and Web Firmware Update, System Config Restore/Backup
- Cooper Bussmann Network Management System