1050E-T 5-Port Unmanaged Switch
The 1050E-T is a 5-Port basic Industrial Ethernet Switch designed to meet the demands of industrial environments, yet is easy to use and simple to install with DIN rail or wall mount options. The 1050E-T supports Ethernet switching to IEEE 802.3 10Base-T and 802.3u 100Base-TX specifications with full-duplex performance and flow control to ensure maximum performance for unmanaged switch deployments.
Designed for the demands of Industrial applications, with features that include an extended temperature rating of -40°C to 75°C (-40°F - 167°F), fan-less cooling, and IP30 rated metal enclosure to ensure performance in the toughest of environments. Additionally, the 1050E-T is certified for use in Class I Division 2 environments and meets industrial levels of EMI and EMC standards typically required in Mining, Oil & Gas, Chemical Processing, and other applications within Process Automation.
- IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, 802.3u 100Base-TX
- Flow control on full-duplex
- RJ-45 connectors with auto MDI/MDI-X functionality
- Store-and-forward switching architecture
- Relay alarm contact for system events
- UL Class I Division 2 for Group A,B,C and D hazardous locations
- Supports surge protection 3,000Vdc for power line
- Supports 6,000Vdc Ethernet ESD protection
- Supports redundant +12 to +48Vdc power input
- Provides flexible mounting: DIN-rail, Wall Mounting (optional)
- Supports operating temperatures from -40°C to 75°C (-40°F - 167°F)