- Eliminate multi-battery drain when two or more battery banks are in a charging system.
- Perform as well or better than existing factory installed components.
- Designed to exceed OEM specifications.
- Solid-State Electronics... Isolates each battery circuit and allows each battery to discharge and charge according to its own needs.
- The original, not an imitation! The Battery Isolator was invented by Sure Power in 1959.
- More efficient and reliable than mechanical or solenoid systems.
- The most comprehensive line of Battery Isolators on the market. Isolators are available for most