100A to 400A Class J Power Distribution Fuse Blocks
Save space, time and money with the new power distribution fuse block
New Class J fuse block features power distribution capability
This patented design simplifies your panel layout and uses up to 50% less panel space. Additionally, it lowers inventory costs while reducing installation time and labor by 33%.
Furthermore, this design uses fewer wire connections, reducing watts loss and overall operating temperature when compared with traditional fuse block/ power distribution block solutions.
Features and benefits:
- Combination power distribution block and fuse block reduces wire connections and total panel components, using 50% less panel space and reducing installation time and labor by 33%.
- A 200kA withstand rating helps achieve a higher assembly shortcircuit current rating (SCCR) for compliance with NEC® Sections 110.10, 409.110(4), 409.22, 440.4(B), 670.3(A)(4) and 670.5.
- Optional see-through cover enhances safety with IP20 finger-safe protection, lockout/tagout capability and open circuit indication.
Drawing Downloads (PDF, DXF/DWG, IGS, STEP)
Free sample to qualified recipients - click here.
Save money, component count, time and labor...
Combining the fuse block and power distribution block into one assembly reduces the wire connections, labor and cost associated with the traditional fuse block / power distribution block combination.
New Solution -
Traditional Solution - Separate Fuse
and Power Distribution Blocks
|Catalog Number||JM60100-_MW_ (100A blocks), JM60200-_MW_ (200A blocks), JM60400-_MW_ (400A blocks)|
|Fuse Class||Class J|
|Ratings||- Volts - 600V
- Amps - 70-400A
- Withstand - 200kA
|Agency Information||- Blocks; UL Recognized E14853 - EZLT2, CSA Certified 4723, 6225-01
- Covers; UL Listed E58836, JDVS2
|Poles||1-, 2-, or 3-Pole (blocks can be dovetailed together)|
|Flammability Ratings||- Blocks; UL 94V0 self-extinguishing
- Covers; UL 94B self-extinguishing
|Operating and Storage
|- Blocks; -40°C to +120°C
- Covers; Non-indicating -40°C to +120°C, Indicating -20°C to +90°C
|Accessories||Optional IP20 finger-safe covers in open fuse indicating and non-indicating versions. Order one cover for each pole.|