Snap-in cylindrical supercapacitors
300, 400 and 600 Farad XB Series deliver reliability with the longest life available for high power supercapacitors
300F, 400F and 600F versions of the XB Series provide long term power back-up and high peak current capability. Slower aging enables longer service life, operation at higher temperatures, or lower initial capacitance than competitors.
The RoHS compliant, halogen free, lead free XB Series contains no hazardous materials or presents any end-of-life disposal issues.
Ultra-Low Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR)
Ultra-Low ESR (as low as 3.7mΩ) increases the amount of power delivered to the load and ensures minimal voltage drop during peak current demand. And…compared to the competition, resistance increase with age is greatly reduced.
Long Operating Life
With an achievable operating life of 0-years, the PowerStor XB Series supercapacitors enable longer end-equipment service life and will not need replacing.
Configurable for Voltage or Energy Storage
The XB Series is easily configured in series and parallel to meet specific application requirements.
Features & Benefits
- Over 10-year operating life at room temperature
- Low ESR for high power density
- Large capacitance for high energy density
- Long cycle life
- Environmentally friendly electrolyte
- UL Recognized
- Hybrid Battery or Fuel Cell Systems
- High Pulse Current Applications
- UPS / Hold Up Power
DC ESR (mΩ)
Note: Capacitance, ESR and Leakage current are all measured according to IEC 62391-1 at 20°C
2. 15°C Temperature Rise
3. Peak Current is for 1 second = ½ Working Voltage x Capacitance / (1 + DC ESR x Capacitance)
4. Leakage current measured after 72 hours, 20°C
5. Max. Power = Working Voltage2 / 4 / DC ESR
6. Stored energy = ½ Capacitance x Working Voltage2 / 3600