6-24 Volt DC Surface Mount, PolyTron PTC Devices
- Surface mount PTC device
- 6 to 24 volts
- Current ratings from 0.1 to 0.75 amps
- Fast time-to-trip
- Small EIA size 0805 (2012 metric) footprint
- Lead free, halogen free and RoHS compliant
- USB Peripherals
- Disk drives
- Power tools
- Rechargeable battery pack protection
- Plug and play protection for motherboards and peripherals
- Mobile phones - battery and port protection
- Game console port protection
- Digital cameras
- Set-top boxes
Pd Max. (W)
Time to trip (max.)
|(Amps)||(Sec)||Initial (Ri) Min.||Post trip (R1) Max.|
Ihold – Hold current: Maximum current device will pass without interruption in 23°C still air.
Itrip – Trip current: Minimum current that will switch the device from low resistance to high resistance in 23°C still air.
Vmax: Maximum continuous voltage device can withstand without damage at rated current.
Imax: Maximum fault current device can withstand without damage at rated voltage.
Pd: Power disspated from device when in the tripped state in 23°C still air.
Ri (min.): Minimum resistance of device as supplied at 23°C unless otherwise specified.
R1(max.): Maximum resistance of device when measured one hour post reflow (SMD) or one hour post trip (radial-leaded device) at 23°C unless otherwise specified.