TPHCS Telpower® High-current Switch
|Dimensions||See Resources Tab|
|Agency Information||UL Recognized (investigated to UL 1801) as a disconnect switch for the interruption of load current by means of withdrawing the fuse carrier. UL Recognized to meet the requirements for Canadian Standards.|
|Typical Applications||• Telecommunications DC power circuit protection • Compact design is ideal for today’s high power, high-density cabinets|
- Innovative design eliminates need for tools to replace the Telpower® Type TPL-B, TPL-C or TPH fuse
- Easy to install–captive fasteners allow for direct busbar mounting (bolts not included). Standard 1⁄4” male quick connect terminal for effortless remote alarm connection
- Optional new electronic alarm eliminates need for parallel indicating fuses while providing local and remote open fuse indications (maximum remote alarm current: 20mA); Bipolar alarm: designed for both Central Office and Radio applications, Local LED alarm indication for ease-of-viewing
- Fuse presence window allows for easy viewing of installed fuse amp rating
- TPHCS250 and TPHCS800 pullouts and bases are the same with exception to the type of fuse, TPL-B, TPL-C or TPH the pullout will carry.
- Plastic rated UL 94V0, 140ºC RTI.