TPS Fuses for 15800 Disconnect Switch
DC power distribution non-indicating fuses specifically designed to meet the unique needs of DC power distribution systems. For use with Bussmann fused disconnect switch 15800.
- The UL Recognized ratings and current-limiting capability make this fuse ideal for cable protection on existing DC power distribution systems.
- A unique blue label is used on all Telpower fuses to designate their DC capability.
- Printed circuit board variations available.
|Catalog Number||TPS-(amp) Ferrule version (1 to 70A), TPS-(amp)L PCB version (1 to 70A), TPS-(amp)LB Tag version (1 and 70A), TPS-(amp)V Vertical PCB version (25, 40 and 50A)|
|Dimensions||See data sheet no. 5009|
|Volts||- 170 Vac/dc (up to 60 A)
- 170 Vac (70 to 80 A)
|Interrupting rating||100 kA|
|Agency Information||- CE
- UL Recognized, Guide JFHR2, File E56412
|Typical applications||- Telecommunications DC power circuit protection
- Applications requiring printed circuit board mounting
|Accessories||Spare fuse holder (PN TPSFH-AS)|