UL high SCCR SPDs
Surge Protection Made Simple™ for UL 508A applications requiring high SCCR
- Comprehensive High SCCR surge protection solutions for North American
UL 508A applications
- UL 1449 4th Edition Recognized and CSA Approved SPD devices provide optimum surge protection for the United States and Canadian panel markets
- Modular DIN-rail design with color coding and rejection feature makes it easy to identify, install and maintain
- easyID™ local visual indication and optional remote contact signaling make status monitoring simple
- Vibration and shock resistant according to EN 60068-2 standards to withstand harsh environments
- IP20 finger-safe design improves electrical safety
The need for surge protection
Today’s world is full of electronic products and devices that are susceptible to damage from overvoltage surges.
Whether the cause is static discharge or lightning, overvoltage surges can quickly destroy consumer electronics or sophisticated electronic packages used in industrial and commercial applications.
Bussmann surge protection products help provide power quality that’s free from damaging surges and overvoltage conditions.
Safe and Simple
- IP20 finger-safe construction and suppressor rejection feature make it easy to know the suppressor system is installed and properly operating to protect your equipment investment
- Simply specify the system voltage and whether the remote contact signaling is desired
- Five year limited warranty
Data sheets (See Spec Sheets and Downloads tab below)
Installation sheets (See Spec Sheets and Downloads tab below)
CAD drawings (See Spec Sheets and Downloads tab below)
Find the surge protective device you need based upon your overvoltage protection needs - covers power and data signal SPDs.
|UL-SPD Models||Data Sheets||Installation Sheets||
(use "Save Target As")
|Replacement modules||- -||- -||- -||- -||Download|