Surge Protection Made Simple™ - Type 1 SPDs for optimal surge protection for light commercial and residential applications
- Type 1 UL 1449 4th Edition Listed SPDs are easily selected and installed on the loadside or lineside of the service entrance overcurrent protective device
- Voltage specific models precisely match and protect electrical systems and equipment better than “one-size-fits-all” SPD
- Thermal disconnect technology eliminates the need for additional fusing
- Compact UV resistant NEMA 4X enclosure for indoor or outdoor installation
- easyID™ LED status indicator provides surge protection status at a glance
Today’s world is full of electronic products and electrical devices that are susceptible to damage from overvoltage surges.
Surges caused by static discharge, capacitive and inductive loads or lightning can quickly destroy sophisticated electronic equipment and components used in light commercial and residential applications – particularly the data, communication and security systems that many small business and residences rely upon today, including UL 508A panels with their reliance on control circuits.
Eaton offers a wide selection of surge protection products that help assure power quality by mitigating damaging surge and overvoltage conditions.
- The PRO Type 1 SPD for light commercial and residential applications
- 120 to 480Vac
- 200kA SCCR
- Single-phase, split phase, Wye, and Delta systems
- Two-year warranty
2-D & 3-D drawings (see SPEC SHEETS and DOWNLOADS tab below)
Find the surge protective device you need based upon your overvoltage protection needs - covers power and data signal SPDs.