UL non-SCCR AC/DC power and control SPDs
Efficient and reliable protection for AC/DC voltage control and power applications
- Combination of spark-gap and heavy-duty zinc oxide varistors provide high surge discharge capacity
- Modular DIN-Rail design with color-coding and rejection feature makes it easy to identify, install and maintain
- easyID™ Visual indication and optional remote contact signaling make status monitoring simple
- Optional remote signaling of all protection modules make status monitoring easy and accurate in any monitoring scheme
- Vibration and shock resistant according to EN 60068-2 standards for reliability in harsh environments
- Easily coordinated with other Bussmann series DIN-Rail surge protection devices
- Ideal for telecom and UL 508A low voltage applications
The need for surge protection
Today’s world is full of electronic products and devices that are susceptible to damage from overvoltage surges.
Whether the cause is static discharge or lightning, overvoltage surges can quickly destroy consumer electronics or sophisticated electronic packages used in industrial and commercial applications.
Bussmann series surge protection products help assure power quality that’s free from damaging surges and overvoltage conditions.
Safe and simple
- IP20 finger-safe construction and suppressor rejection feature make it easy to know the suppressor system is installed and properly operating to protect your UL low voltage or control system investment.
- Simply specify the system voltage, circuit configuration and whether the remote contact signaling is desired.
- Five year limited warranty
Data sheets (See Spec Sheets and Downloads tab below)
Installation sheets (See Spec Sheets and Downloads tab below)
CAD drawings (See Spec Sheets and Downloads tab below)
Find the surge protective device you need based upon your overvoltage protection needs - covers power and data signal SPDs.
|Rated Voltage||Part Number without Remote Indication||Part Number with Remote Indication||Replacement Module|
|Low Voltage Power Series Type 2
|Low Voltage Control Series Type 3