Data signal SPDs
Surge Protection Made Simple™ - data signal surge protection for telecom and instrumentation applications
- UL 497B Listed to protect equipment and wiring against the effects of excessive currents caused by lightning
- RJ45 / Ethernet data cable and universal 4-pole versions available for popular data signal applications
- DIN-Rail mount makes installation easy
- Data signal SPDs complement SurgePOD™ Type 1 and DIN-Rail UL AC/DC power and control surge product lines for comprehensive system protection
Data sheets, installation sheets and CAD drawings - See Spec Sheets & Downloads tab below
Find the surge protective device you need based upon your overvoltage protection needs - covers power and data signal SPDs.
For measurement, control and regulation circuits, and twisted pairs
Universal 4-wire, DIN-Rail mounted surge arrester provides effective protection with minimum space requirements and is designed for stringent requirements on the availability of measurement, control and regulation circuits, and bus systems.
- Function-optimized design for safe use and easy installation
- Module removal without signal interruption via “make-before-break” circuitry
For RJ45 connector Ethernet data cables
The DIN-Rail mount BSPD48RJ45 SPD for Ethernet cable systems is easy to install between the patch panel and the active component in new, or retrofitting into existing installations. It is well suited for Gigabit Ethernet, ATM, ISDN, Voice over IP and Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
• CAT 6 according to ISO/IEC 11801 and in the channel (Class E)
• Power-over-Ethernet (PoE+ according to IEEE 802.3at) up to 57 volts