30A to 400A Quik-Spec™ fusible panelboards
The Quik-Spec Coordination Panelboard makes selective coordination easy. Now with up to 400 amp mains and 100 amp branch disconnects!
Building information modeling
Articles and literature
- Selective coordination brochure No. 10382
- Case Study - Consulting-Specifying Engineer Magazine, September, 2010
- EC&M Product of the Month award
- Product Profile: Up to 400A QSCP No. 3144
- Product Profile: Class I, Div 2 applications No. 3154
- Product profile: protecting solar applications No. 10397
- Quik-Spec™ family brochure No. 10015 with Quik-Ship information
- Application note No. 3148
- Selective coordination section from Selecting Protective Devices (SPD) handbook No. 3002
- QSCP 30 to 400A No. 1159 (old), No. 1160 (new)
- CCPB branch disconnects No. 1161
- Time-delay CUBEFuse No. 9000
- Fast-acting CUBEFuse No. 2147
Section 26 24 XX specifications
- Bussmann Quik-Spec™ Coordination Panelboard makes selective coordination easy
- Bussmann introduces the Quik-Spec™ family of distribution products
|Mains||• MLO (Main Lug Only)
• Fused Disconnect Switch
• Non-fused Disconnect Switch
|Assembly SCCR:||• 200kA, 100kA or 50kA AC
• 100kA or 20kA@125Vdc, depending on configuration
|Voltage rating||• Applicable on any 600Vac or less, or 125Vdc or less systems (max 80A DC)|
|Bus ampacity||400A, 225A, 200A, 100A, 60A or 30A|
|Branch circuits||• Up to 18, 30 and 42 branch positions
• Amps; Up to 100A
• 1-, 2- and 3-Pole
|Panel||• Feed; Top and Bottom. Top feed not available on NEMA 3R enclosure
• Mounting; Surface or Flush. Flush mount and Door-in-Door not available with NEMA 3R enclosure
• Door/Trim; Regular or Door-in-Door. Door-in-Door not available with NEMA 3R enclosure
• NEMA Ratings; 1 and 3R. Other ratings available. Consult factory.
• Enclosure Size: Standard size panelboard (20” W x 5˝ D x various heights) Depending on configuration
• Spare Fuses; Six-fuse spare fuse compartment Options
• Surge Protective Device for high and low energy transients optional
|Through Lugs, Loadside: Disconnect: Neutrals:||• Feed-Through - single and double
• Fused loadside disconnect, ≥100A ≤ 200A (400A panels only)
• 200A, 400A and 800A Unbonded and Bonded
- The Quik-Spec Quik-Quote™ online configurator makes specifying, pricing and ordering simple, fast and virtually error free. Just log in, select the ratings, features and options you want, and instantly get back pricing for any Coordination Panelboard possible. Contact your Bussmann products representative for access.
- Enclosure ships within one week of order so installation can start fast. Interior with fuses ships later for jobsite installation. Spare fuses included with chassis shipment so replacements are always on hand.
- Specify Quik-Ship when you order and your product will ship within 10 business days. Available on all NEMA 1 enclosure configurations - just make sure your Bussmann products representative knows you want Quik-Ship.
Flexible Configurations – Up to 600Vac/400 Amp/200kA SCCR, or 125Vdc/400 Amp/100kA SCCR. 125Vdc rating applicable on MLO panels only, up to 80A.
- 30, 60, 100, 200, 225 and 400A main ratings
- 125Vdc rating ideal for utility and petro-chem control circuits or UPS circuits
- 1 to 100 amp fuse ratings to closely match loads
- Available in fused or non-fused main disconnect switch, or MLO (Main Lug Only) configurations with a choice of 18, 30 and 42 branch positions, up to 100A, in NEMA 1 or 3R enclosures to easily meet branch or service panel installations needs
- Feed through lugs or fused loadside disconnect available Same Size Footprint as Traditional, Circuit Breaker Panelboards
- 20” W x 5” D x various heights (depending on configuration)
Addresses NEC® Selective Coordination Requirements
- This cULus Listed panelboard makes it easy to provide systems that comply with NEC® Selective Coordination Requirements for Emergency, Legally Required Standby, Healthcare Essential Electrical and Critical Operation Power Systems (COPS) per 700.27, 701.18, 517.26 and 708.54
- Full fuse-system selective coordination is easy from source to branch. Just follow published fuse selective coordination ratios – no need for plotting time-current curves or expensive studies
- Utilizes the finger-safe Low-Peak CUBEFuse in a size rejecting Compact Circuit Protector (CCPB) base. Fuse interlock prevents removing fuse while energized. Fuse ampacity rejection feature coincides with standard fuse size and copper conductor ampacities to help prevent overusing.
- UL 98 branch circuit disconnect-rated CUBEFuse Compact Circuit Protector Base with fuse ampacity-rejection feature breaks at 15A, 20A, 30A, 40A, 50A, 60A, 70A, 90A and 100A
- Local open fuse indication on branch circuit device and optional indicating CUBEFuse
- Lockout/Tagout provision eases OSHA compliance
- Lock-On provision helps meet requirements for emergency circuits
- High fuse interrupting rating and up to 200kA assembly SCCR ratings easily exceed most available fault current levels to help assure compliance with NEC® 110.9 and 110.10. Current-limitation of a fused solution also reduces arc-flash hazards and minimizes damage to equipment and circuits.
Quik-Ship - 10 Business Day Shipment
- All configurations of the standard enclosure Quik-Spec Coordination Panelboard are available for shipment within 10 business days of order. Consult factory for details.