NH PV Fuses
Blade and Bolt-on 1000Vdc NH PV Fuses
Bussmann series NH size 1, 2 and 3 PV fuses are specifically designed for protecting and isolating array combiners/re-combiners, disconnects and inverters.
These 1000Vdc PV fuses are capable of interrupting low overcurrents associated with faulted PV systems (reverse current, multi-array fault) while offering the highest current density with two unique mounting options:
- The traditional blade version for use with a fuse block provides quick, tool-less replacement for easier maintenance.
- The bolt-on version with common hole centers easily integrates into standardized busbar designs for component reduction and improved assembly time.
- Compact size saves enclosure space for greater design flexibility
- Bolt-on version features common hole centers for standardizing busbar designs across the 63-400 amp range
- Bolt-on version eliminates the fuse block to reduce installation time and components
- Industry-leading low power loss provides greater efficiency and lower operating temperature
- Global agency standards simplify designs for worldwide markets
- Dual indication feature and optional microswitches make system monitoring easier
- Optional microswitches 170H0236 or 170H0238 and BVL50.
- Compatible with Bussmann PV NH base range (see data sheet no. 720149)
|Catalog Number||PV-(amps)ANH1 (bladed 32-200A), PV-250ANH2 (bladed 250A), PV-(amps)ANH3 (bladed 300-400A), PV-(amps)ANH1-B (bolt-on 63-200A), PV-250ANH2-B (bolt-on 250A), PV-(amps)ANH3-B (bolt-on 300-400A)|
|Dimensions||NH Sizes 1, 2 and 3|
|Amps||32A to 400A|
|Class of Operation||gPV and UL PV|
|Agency Information||- UL Listed, Guide JFGA, File E335324, Photovoltaic to UL 2579
- IEC 60269-6 gPV
- CSA Class 1422-30, File 53787 (32-160A)
- CCC Pending