HPV in-line PV fuses and holders
1000Vdc IP67 Dust tight and temporary water immersion resistant single-pole, non-serviceable in-line photovoltaic (PV) fuse holder/fuse element assembly for use in photovoltaic wire harnesses.
Available in ratings from 1 to 20 amps.
Final assembly of conductors (customer supplied), insulating boots and warning labeling to be performed by customer following the directions contained in assembly instructions.
Resistance of each PV fuse element is recorded before shipping and serial numbered at the factory for traceability.
See data sheet # 2157 for details on the HPV holder.
See data sheet # 10121 for fuse time-current curves.
|Amps||1 to 20A|
|Interrupting Rating||33kA DC|
|Fuse Element||10x38mm PV fuse - See data sheet # 10121|
|75°C/90°C Cu Stranded 12-10AWG PV wire|
|- Crimp connection for single, stranded 12-10AWG conductor
- UL 5VA flammability resistant rated elastomer, UV resistant to UL F1 suitable for outdoor use
|Operating and Storage
|-40°C to +90°C|
|Agency Information||- UL Listed to 4248-18. File # E 348242, Vol 2
- CSA Component Acceptance, Class 6225-30, File # 47235
- RoHS Compliant
- IP20 Finger-safe
- Single-pole IP67 in-line PV fuse and fuse element assembly
- For solar systems up to 1000Vdc
- Amp ratings from 1 to 20 amps