Eaton’s Bussmann series port-to-stud and stud-to-stud power terminal blocks are available with current ratings up to 760 A.
The stud connection is convenient for lug/ring wire terminals and allows for easy field wiring.
These blocks are UL Recognized to UL 1059 and rated for use in UL 508A industrial control panels.
These blocks are factory configured from 1- to 3-poles (catalog number dependent) with optional covers available to enhance safety (order covers separately).
|Catalog Number||162_-(poles), 163_-(poles), 165_-(poles)|
|Dimensions||See data sheet no. 10535|
|Amps||150 to 760 A|
|SCCR||Up to 200 kA with tested upstream fuses (see data sheet no. 10535 for details)|
|Agency information||- UL 1059 Recognized, Guide XCFR2, File E62622
- CSA Certified, Class 6228-01, File 15364
|Accessories||Optional covers available to enhance safety|
Dual wire port application
- Rated for dual wire port application to increase the possible number of lineside and loadside connections. E.g., 16280-1 can accept two wires into the lineside port (#4 - #8 Cu/Al, #10 - #14 Cu).
- Dual wire applications are only viable when using two wires of the same size, stranding, and insulating and conductor material in the same port.
Ferrule terminal application
- Bussmann series splicer blocks are rated for use with UL Listed ferrules (see catalog number table for details). Ferrule ratings apply to copper wire only.
- Ferrule applications allow for the use of a broader range of conductor stranding and simulate a more efficient, solid wire connection with the PDB terminal port.
- Always use UL Listed ferrules in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications and instructions.