PDBFS finger-safe power distribution blocks
High SCCRs help improve equipment SCCRs
Now with dual wire rated ports
The small footprint, high Short-Circuit Current (SCCR) Bussmann series power distribution blocks provide IP20 finger-safe protection under specified conditions. These UL® Listed, singlepole blocks are of a modular design that permits dovetailing together the required number of poles for an application and still meet UL 1953 minimum 1” and 2” spacing requirements.
With SCCRs up to 200 kA, these blocks help achieve compliance with National Electrical Code (NEC®) and OSHA requirements by resolving a common SCCR “weak link” in industrial control panels.
To increase application flexibility, these blocks feature dual-wire rated ports that accept copper or aluminum conductors while retaining a UL Listed status.
With panel or 35 mm DIN-Rail** mounting for application flexibility these blocks are suitable for installation in wireways and industrial control panel feeder and branch circuits.
* See data sheet 10536 for details.
** PDFFS504 panel mount only.
Having equipment SCCR challenges?
|Volts||- 600 V (UL)
- 690 Vac (IEC)
- 1000V (self certified)
|Amps||175 to 760 A|
|SCCR||Up to 200 kA with tested upstream fuses and circuit breakers (see data sheet no. 10536 for details)|
|Agency information||- UL Listed 1953, Guide QPQS, File E256146
- CSA Certified, Class 6228-01, File 47235
- IEC 60529, IP20 (finger-safe) under specific wiring conditions (see data sheet no. 10536 for details)
|Mechanical||- DIN-Rail or panel mount; PDBFS504 panel mount only
- Captive termination screws; screws do not get misplaced
- Wire ready: captive termination screws shipped backed out to save time on conductor installations
- Sliding DIN-Rail latch for easy mounting
- Single-pole, gang mountable for multiple pole applications
- Elongated hole for panel mounting; easier mounting with greater flexibility in matching up with drilled panel holes
|Dimensions||See data sheet no. 10536|
- IP20 finger-safe under specified conditions increases safety by isolating energized connections.
- Wire-ready captive termination screws cannot be misplaced and are shipped “backed out” to save time on conductor installation.
- Sliding DIN-Rail latch provides easy block mounting.
- For multiple pole applications, all single-pole units can be gang mounted by using the interlocking dovetail pins that are preinstalled on the side of the blocks.
- Elongated panel-mounting holes provide greater flexibility and installation ease when matching up with drilled panel holes.
- Click for 2D CAD drawings