Compact high speed fuse
Use up to 48% less enclosure space
Eaton answers the call for compact drives, power conversion and UPS equipment with our new Bussmann series compact high speed fuses.
Our 50-400 amp fuses require up to 48% less enclosure space when compared with traditional round body high speed fuses. What’s more, the innovative design allows for a significantly smaller package without compromising heat rise performance.
With the most compact high speed fuses in the industry, rated at 500Vac/dc, we help you achieve smaller overall equipment designs.
|Amps||50 - 400A|
|Interrupting ratings||- Max AC 200kA
- Min AC 400%
- Max DC 50kA
- Min DC 800%
|Agency information||- UL Recognognized, File E56412, Guide JFHR2
- CSA Component Acceptance, Class 1422-30, File 53787
- IEC aR (self certified)
- RoHS compliant
- Footprint that uses up to 48% less enclosure space allows for a reduction in the overall size of power conversion equipment.
- Innovative design allows for a significantly smaller package without compromising heat rise performance, preventing extensive equipment redesign.
- Global acceptance with UL, CSA and IEC for products sold worldwide.
- Traditional installation with a fuse block or bolt-on to busbar for improved design flexibility.
These interactive melting and clearing curves can be modified using the selectable parameters in the dropdown menus that appear under each curve.
Select as many parameters you want covering temperature and thermal correction factor, force air cooling, load current frequency, altitude correction factor and fuse load constant.
If you wish to see a curve for a single fuse amp rating, you may deactivate the other curves by clicking on the unwanted catalog numbers at appear in the list on the right hand side.
Please note fuses should not be specified for operating below their minimum interrupting rating. See data sheet No. 10414 for details.
The curves presented above are intended to provide information that will help the end user with design applications. Eaton reserves the right, without notice, to change design or construction of any products and to discontinue or limit distribution of any products. Eaton also reserves the right to change or update, without notice, any information contained in this web page. Once a product has been selected, it should be tested by the user in all possible applications.