Advanced Protection Energy Efficient 250Vac/125Vdc, 1/10-600A, Dual Element, Time-Delay Fuses
Energy efficient Class RK5 dual element, current-limiting, time-delay fuses available with optional open fuse indication on select ratings (see data sheets).
Time-delay – 10 seconds (minimum) at 500% of rated current (8 seconds for 1⁄10-30A sizes).
Fusetron fuses are on average 23% more energy efficient than the next leading brand.*
Fuses Made Simple™ - the easiest and fasted way to select and specify the right fuse.
Fuses Made Simple™ Video
* Test results are based on weighted sales volume of FUSETRON and Ferraz Shawmut fuses by selected amp and volt rating combination. Next leading brand refers to Ferraz Shawmut based on third-party fuse market share data for a twenty-seven month period (July 2008 through September 2010).
|Dimensions||See Data Sheets|
- 250Vdc (225-600A)
- 125Vdc (1/10 to 60A & 110-220A)
|IR||- 200kA Vac RMS Sym.
- 20kA Vdc
|Agency Information||- CE
- UL Listed, Std. 248-12, Class RK5, Guide JDDZ, File E4273
- CSA Certified, Class 1422-02, File 53787, C22.2 NO. 248.12
|Typical Applications||- Power Panelboards
- Motor Control Centers
- Combination Starters
- Machinery Disconnects
- Separate overload and short-circuit elements provide time delay for sizing as close as 125% of motor FLA
- 2:1 selective coordination amp ratio (within the Cooper Bussmann RK5 fuse family) prevents overcurrent events from opening upstream Fusetron fuses
- Insulated end caps for 225A-600A fuses reduces exposure to live parts and extends air gap to distance between blades of adjacent mounted fuses or to housing