KWN-R and KWS-R Limitron
250Vac/dc and 600Vac/dc Class RK1 fuses
250V KWN-R and 600V KWS-R fast-acting Limitron™ fuses are UL Listed as Class RK1 fuses. They are dual voltage rated and can be applied at 250Vac/dc and 600Vac/dc respectively with interrupting ratings of 200kA AC and 20kA DC.
If a greater than 60 amp 250Vdc RK1 fuse is needed, use the Low-Peak LPN-RK fuses.
|Catalog Number||KWN-R_ (250Vac/dc), KWS-R_ (600Vac/dc)|
|Volts||- 250Vac/dc (KWN-R)
- 600Vac/dc (KWS-R)
|Interrupting rating||- 200kA RMS Sym.
- 20kA DC
|Agency information||- CE
- UL Listed, Std. 248-12, Class RK1, Guide JDDZ, File E4273
- CSA Certified, C22.2 No. 248.12, Class 1422-02, File 53787
|Typical Applications||- Photovoltaic systems
- High DC voltage ratings for critical industrial or commercial applications that have specific current limitation requirements.
- 10X better current limitation helps prevent equipment damage caused by short-circuit events
- 200kA AC Interrupting ratings comply with NEC® Section 110.9 for today’s large capacity systems
- 20kA DC interrupting ratings help meet the needs of protecting higher ampacity DC circuits
- Incorporates Class R rejection feature. Can be inserted in nonrejection type fuse holders to physically and electrically replace fast-acting Class H, K1, K5, RK5, and other fast-acting fuses.