|Dimensions||See Data Sheet # 1044|
|IR||200kA Vac RMS Sym.|
|Agency Information||- CE
- UL Listed, Std. 248-12, Class RK1, Guide JDDZ, File E4273
- CSA Certified, C22.2 NO. 248.12, Class 1422-02, File 53787
|Typical Applications||- Panelboards|
- Provides 10X better current limitation to help prevent equipment damage caused by short-circuit events.
- 200kA Interrupting rating complies with NEC® Section 110.9 for today's large capacity systems.
- Fast-acting fuse helps prevent equipment damage caused by short-circuit events.
- Incorporates Class R rejection feature. Can be inserted in non-rejection type fuse holders to physically and electrically replace fast-acting Class H, K1, K5, RK5, and other fast-acting fuses.
- Ideal for critical industrial or commercial applications that have specific current limitation requirements.