Ultimate Protection 600Vac/300Vdc, 601-6000A, Time-Delay Fuses
Class L dual element, current-limiting, time-delay fuses. Time-delay – 4 seconds (minimum) at 500% of rated current.
Low-Peak Class L time-delay fuse in ratings from 601 to 6000 amps. Time-delay four (4) seconds (minimum) at 500% rated amps allows closer sizing on large motor loads combined with Class L current limitation.
Selective coordination ratio of 2:1 within the Low-Peak family (LPJ Class J, LPN 250V Class RK1, LPS 600V Class RK1) prevents electrical shutdowns from extending beyond the failed circuit.
300kA RMS Sym. Interrupting rating provides adequate ratings without obsolesence for virtually all electrical systems big and small.
Product Change Notice - fuse labeling
Fuses Made Simple™ - the easiest and fasted way to select and specify the right fuse.
Fuses Made Simple™ Video
|Dimensions||See Data Sheets # 1008 (601-200 amps) & # 1009 (2001-6000 amps)|
- 300Vdc (601 to 2000A and 3000A)
( use KRP-CL fuses for current ratings from 225-600A, Data Sheet # 1016)
|IR||- 300kA Vac RMS Sym.
- 100kA Vdc
- CSA Certified, Class 1422-02, File 53787, Class L per CSA C22.2, NO. 248.10
- RoHS Compliant
|Typical Applications||- Large Distribution Switchboards
- Power Panelboards
- Large Machinery Disconnects
- Time delay of four seconds at five times rating allows closer sizing on large motor loads combined with Class L current limitation
- Selective coordination ratio of 2:1 (within Low-Peak fuse family) prevents electrical shutdowns from extending beyond the failed circuit
- Interrupting rating of 300kA RMS symmetrical provides adequate ratings without obsolescence for all electrical systems, big or small
- Quality construction, using high-grade materials, provides lower watts loss and operating temperatures with superior arc quenching during current-limiting action