DFJ drive fuses
Class J high speed fuses
The Bussmann® series of DFJ high speed, current-limiting fuses are UL Listed Class J fuses.
They provide maximum protection for AC and DC drives and controllers and meet NEC® branch circuit protection requirements.
The DFJ drive fuse has the lowest I2t of any branch circuit fuse to protect power semiconductor devices that utilize diodes, GTOs, SCRs and SSRs.
|Dimensions||See data sheet No. 1048|
|Volts||- 600Vac (or less)
- 450Vdc (or less 15-600A)
|IR||- 200kA RMS Sym.
- 100kA DC
|Agency Information||- CE
- UL Listed Standard 248-8, Class J, Guide JDDZ, File E4273
- CSA Certified, Class 1422-02, File 53787
|Typical Applications||- Protection of AC and DC drives
- Equipment using power semi-conductor devices
- Easily coordinated with existing and new variable speed drives and electric controllers
- Standard Class J dimensions allowing the use of readily available fuse blocks, holders, and switches
- Allows the lowest let-thru energy of any branch circuit overcurrent protective device