Wind CUBEFuse for Wind Power Generation Applications
Fast-acting 690 volt CUBEFuse specifically designed to protect low-fault current conditions that occur in wind power generation systems.
The finger-safe feature minimizes exposure to live parts to reduce hazard to personnel and utilizes the integral 690 volt CUBEFuse holder to minimizes footprint.
The Wind CUBEFuse minimizes incident energy and reduces arc flash hazards utilizing Class J electrical characteristics and is UL 248 Recognized for low voltage fuses.
|Fast-acting Fuse Electrical Characteristics||• 4-minutes maximum clearing time at 200% rated current for 1 to 30A fuses
• 6-minutes maximum clearing time at 200% rated current for 35 to 60A fuses
• 8-minutes maximum clearing time at 200% rated current for 70 to 100A fuses
|Interrupting Rating||• 50kA AC (1-60A)
• 30kA AC (70-100A)
|Agency Information||• UL Recognized Fuse: Guide JFHR, File E56412
• cURus component certified C22.2
|Watts Loss||• WCF15RN: 3.48W
• WCF30RN: 5.45W
• WCF60RN: 7.27W
• WCF100RN: 11.50W
|Operating and Storage Temperature Range||-40 to 90°C|
The Finger-Safe Wind CUBEFuse™ Delivers Superior Protection with up to an 80% Smaller Footprint
- Maximize uptime and reliability using fuses designed and recognized to UL 248 for low voltage fuses
- Fast-acting protection specifically designed to protect low-fault current conditions that occur in wind power generation systems
- Minimize chances of equipment failure and personnel injury when using full range fuses having fast response time to low-magnitude faults
- Simplify compatibility with readily available industry standard 690V Class CF holders while minimizing footprint by up to 80%
- Meets all UL specified overload opening requirements
- Minimizes incident energy and reduces arc flash hazards utilizing Class J electrical characteristics
- Finger-safe feature minimizes exposure to live parts, reducing hazard to personnel