Ultimate protection 600Vac/300Vdc, 1/2-30A time-delay fuses
Class CC current-limiting, time-delay fuses.
Time-delay - 12 seconds (minimum) at 200% of rated current.
Product change notice - fuse labeling
Fuses Made Simple™ - the easiest and fasted way to select and specify the right fuse.
Fuses Made Simple™ Video
20, 25 and 30A only
|Dimensions||13/32" x 1-1/2" (10.3 x 38.1mm)|
|Volts||600Vac/300Vdc (1/2 to 2-1/2A & 20 to 30A), 150Vdc (3 to 15A)|
|IR||- 200kA Vac RMS Sym
- 20kA Vdc
|Agency Information||- CE
- UL Listed, Std. 248-4, Class CC, Guide JDDZ, File E4273
- CSA Certified, Class 1422-02, File 53787
|Typical Applications||- Branch Circuits
- Specialized Circuits
- Industrial Control
- Street Lighting (isolated, in-line fuse holder)
- Time delay coupled with Class CC current- limiting response provides close sizing on small motor and relay circuits, and maximum component short-circuit current rating protection
- 200kA interrupting rating provides high ratings for control circuit locations
- Class CC rejection feature, with appropriate fuse block, prevents inserting lesser-rated supplementary fuses
- Inventory consolidation of 13⁄32 x 1 1⁄2 inch supplementary fuses reduces SKU investment and minimizes potential for misapplying fuse
- Selective coordination ratio of 2:1 (within Low-Peak fuse family) prevents electrical shutdowns from extending beyond the failed circuit