Class J power distribution fuse blocks up to 400 amps
Combination power distribution block and fuse block
New, Bussmann series Class J fuse block features power distribution capability.
This patented design simplifies panel layouts and uses up to 65 percent less panel space.
Additionally, it lowers inventory costs while reducing installation time and labor by an average of 33 percent.
Furthermore, this design uses fewer wire connections, reducing watts loss and overall operating temperature of the panel.
Features and benefits
- Combination power distribution block and fuse block reduces wire connections and total panel components, using up to 57 percent less panel space and reducing installation time and labor by an average of 33 percent when compared with traditional fuse block/power distribution block solutions.
- A 200,000 amps withstand rating helps achieve a higher assembly short-circuit current rating (SCCR) for compliance with NEC® sections 110.10, 409.110(4), 409.22, 440.4(B), 670.3(A)(4) and 670.5.
- Optional see-through cover enhances safety with IP20 finger-safe protection, lockout/tagout capability and open circuit indication.
- Available in 1-, 2- and 3-pole configurations to meet stocking requirements.
- To reduce inventory, assembly time and labor, modular single-pole blocks snap-together for tool-less assembly of multiple poles at point of use.
- DIN-Rail and panel mount versatility allows one product to be used for multiple applications without incurring additional inventory cost.
Drawing downloads (PDF, DXF/DWG, IGS, STEP)
Save money, component count, time and labor...
Combining the fuse block and power distribution block into one assembly reduces the wire connections, labor and cost associated with the traditional fuse block / power distribution block combination.
New Solution -
Traditional Solution - Separate Fuse
and Power Distribution Blocks