Class H(K) power distribution fuse blocks up to 60 amps
Combination power distribution block and fuse block
New, Bussmann series 250 V and 600 V Class H(K) fuse block features power distribution capability.
This patented design simplifies panel layouts and uses up to 57 percent less panel space.
Additionally, it lowers inventory costs while reducing installation time and labor by an average of 33 percent.
Furthermore, this design uses fewer wire connections, reducing watts loss and overall operating temperature of the panel.
Drawing downloads (PDF, DXF/DWG, IGS, STEP)
Features and benefits
- Combination power distribution block and fuse block reduces wire connections and total panel components, using up to 57 percent less panel space and reducing installation time and labor by an average of 33 percent when compared with traditional fuse block/power distribution block solutions.
- Optional see-through cover enhances safety with IP20 finger-safe protection, lockout/tagout capability and open circuit indication.
- Available in 1-, 2- and 3-pole configurations to meet stocking requirements.
- To reduce inventory, assembly time and labor, modular single-pole blocks snap-together for tool-less assembly of multiple poles at point of use.
- DIN-Rail and panel mount versatility allows one product to be used for multiple applications without incurring additional inventory cost.
|Catalog Number||HM25060-_MW_, HM60030-_MW_, HM60060-_MW_|
|Fuse class||- 250 V Class H(K)
- 600 V Class H(K)
|Ratings||- Volts: 250 V and 600 V
- Amps: 30 and 60 A
- SCCR (withstand) 10 kA
|Agency information||- Blocks: UL® Listed E14853 – IZLT, CSA® Certified 47235 — 6225-01
- Covers UL Listed UL E58836 – JDVS
- RoHS compliant
|Poles||- Factory configured 1-, 2- and 3-poles
- Modular design permits assembly of multiple poles at point of application
|Flammability ratings||- Blocks: UL 94V0, self-extinguishing
- Covers: UL 94HB, self-extinguishing
|Operating and storage temperature range||- Blocks: -40°C to +120°C
- Covers: Non-indicating -40°C to +120°C, Indicating -20°C to +90°C
|Accessories||Optional IP20 finger-safe covers in open fuse indicating and non-indicating versions. Order one cover for each pole.|