BCM Class CC modular fuse blocks
600V 1-, 2- and 3-pole modular fuse blocks for Class CC fuses
Modular style fuse blocks for use with Class CC fuses.
These new Bussmann series fuse blocks contain multiple features to add versatility, reduce labor and enhance safety of any panel design.
1-, 2-, 3-pole units factory assembled.
Single-pole units snap together to create desired number of poles.
Drawing downloads (PDF, DXF/DWG, IGS, STEP)
|Catalog Number||BCM603-1S, BCM603-2S, BCM603-3S, BCM603-1SQ, BCM603-2SQ, BCM603-3SQ, BCM603-1P, BCM603-2P, BCM603-3P, BCM603-1PQ, BCM603-2PQ, BCM603-3PQ, BCM603-1C, BCM603-2C, BCM603-3C, BCCMM603-3SQ (Control transformer block), BCCMM603-3PQ (Control transformer block)|
|Amps||up to 30A|
|Withstand||200kA RMS Sym.|
|Dimensions||See data sheet # 10241|
|Agency Information - Blocks||- UL Listed E14853 - IZLT
- CSA Certified 47235-6225-01
- RoHS Compliant
- Conflict mineral free
- Reach declaration available upon request
|Agency Information - Covers||- Covers are included in the overall UL Listing/Recognition
- IP20 finger-safe
- RoHS Compliant
- Reach declariation available upon request
|Flammability Ratings||- Blocks: UL 94V0, self-extinguishing
- Covers: UL 94HB, self-extinguishing
|Operating and Storage Temperature Range||- Blocks -40°C to +120°C
- Non-Indicating covers -40°C to +120°C
- Indicating covers -20°C to +90°C (requires minimum 90Vac/dc and closed circuit to illuminate)
- Available in 1-, 2- and 3-pole configurations to meet stocking requirements.
- Blocks are fully modular with a snap-together design that provides tool-less assembly of multiple pole blocks at point-of-use to reduce inventory and save assembly time and labor.
- DIN-Rail and panel mount versatility allows one product to be used for multiple applications, lowering inventory cost. Compact footprint consumes minimal panel space.
- Optional see-through cover enhances safety with IP20 finger-safe protection, lockout/tagout capability and open circuit indication.
- Easy circuit identification with available universal marker labels for fuse block covers.
- Tin-plated bimetallic copper fuse clips deliver superior fatigue resistance compared to traditional spring brass.
- Terminal options to meet application needs including 1/4” spade quick connect terminals for faster panel assembly.