SAMI Fuse Covers, Indicating and Non-Indicating
For increased electrical safety, SAMI™ fuse covers fit Class J, RK1, RK5, H, K5, CC, G and midget type fuses blocks.
Available in standard non-indicating versions and, for faster trouble shooting, optional indicating versions.
Order one cover per block pole.
|Operating Voltage||Non-Indicating - 0-600Vac/dc; Indicating - 90 to 600Vac - 115 to 600Vdc|
|Amp Ratings||0 - 100 Amps|
|Agency Approvals||UL Listed; CSA (Class 6225-01, File No. LR47235)|
|Material||Black Thermoplastic with a flammability rating of UL 94V2|
- Innovative design, covers exposed terminals and contacts of Edison fuse blocks.
- Fits most competitive fuse blocks.
- Light on indicating SAMI shows when the fuse is open–helps troubleshoot the system and reduces
- All versions are reusable—no need to pay for indication every time a fuse opens.
- Indication contacts have teeth to break oxidation layer on the existing fuse endcap to provide a clear signal path.
- Less than 0.6mA leakage current at 600 volt.
- Visual marking of lineside and loadside.
- SAMI cover ends can easily be trimmed if necessary, to fit cover over existing wiring or to fit most safety switches.
- Dead front construction provides added protection against accidental contact by maintenance personnel.
- Labels are provided with the SAMI fuse cover for writing in circuit or fuse information.
- One cover is required for each pole.
WARNING: To avoid electrical shock, turn power off before installing, removing or servicing. For SAMI trimming guide specifications refer to the following data sheet numbers: 7008 - SAMI 1-9 Trimming Guides.