AC Safety Switch
CUBEFuse™ Safety Switch - Better safety and application versatility
Bussmann’s heavy duty 600Vac safety switch with finger-safe CUBEFuses is UL 98 Listed and features a 200kA AC short-circuit current rating. It is available up to 100A in NEMA 1, 3R, 12, and 4X enclosures.
The Bussmann safety switch is horsepower rated for use in motor applications and is suitable for service entrance use with neutral kit.
Additional features include a lineside shield and red flange handle that can accommodate up to three padlocks to facilitate lockout/ tagout procedures during maintenance.
|Dimensions||See Data Sheet # 1156|
|Amps||30, 60, 100A|
|SCCR||- 200kA AC
- 10kA DC
see data sheet 1156 for details.
|Agency Information||- UL 98 Standard for enclosed dead front switches
- UL 50 Standard for enclosures for electrical equipment
- NEMA KS-1
- UL Listed, File E5239-G
- cUL Listed, C22.2 No.4-M89
|Available Enclosures||- NEMA 1
- NEMA 3R
- NEMA 12
- NEMA 4X stainless
|- Viewing window on NEMA 12 and 4X enclsoures
- Neutral kit for Service Entrance use
- Auxiliary contacts for remote indication
|- Time-delay CUBEFuse; Indicating (TCF_), Non-indicating (TCF_RN)
- Fast-acting CUBEFuse; Non-indicating (FCF_RN)
Finger-safe components improve safety by helping to reduce accidental contact with live parts in various enclosures to meet application needs.
- Finger-safe CUBEFuse design provides a safer environment for personnel by helping to prevent exposure to live parts and reducing arc flash hazard levels.
- Dual interlock door helps prevent access by unauthorized personnel inside the enclosure when the system is energized.
- A visible double break, quick-make, quick-break rotary blade mechanism allows for confidence of switch ON/OFF status.
- Optional viewing window provides visual confirmation that switch contacts have operated and the ability to view fuse indication without opening the switch door.