UL 98 Fused Disconnect Switches
UL 98 Fused Rotary Disconnect Switches—30 to 800A
Bussmann series UL 98 and UL 489 fused disconnect switches “break” and “make” power circuits ON and OFF load.
The switches employ double break contacts per pole that help ensure complete isolation of the fuse when the switch is in the "OFF" position.
- Make and break power under load
- Double break by pole
- DIN-rail or panel mount (30-100A)
- Up to 200kA Short-Circuit Current Rating (SCCR)
- Finger-safe covers
- Compact footprints available
- Defeatable handles automatically re-latch when the panel door is closed
- Most disconnect switches are front, right side, flange or direct handle operable
- NFPA 79 compliant handle kits
CAD drawings (see DOWNLOADS AND RESOURCES tab below)
Installation instructions (see DOWNLOADS AND RESOURCES tab below)