UL 508 Disconnect Switches
UL 508 Non-Fused Rotary Disconnect Switches — 16 to 80A
Bussmann series UL 508 load break disconnect switches allow safe control and safe disconnection of any motor application or to isolate a circuit within the panel.
These disconnect switches are compact and offer a wide variety of accessories like 4th poles, auxiliary contacts, door mounting and 6-Pole kits.
- Suitable as motor disconnect
- DIN-Rail or panel mount
- Door mount option
- Disconnect switches are front, right side or direct handle operable
CAD Drawings (see Drawings and Design Support tab below)
Installation instructions (see Drawings and Design Support tab below)
6-Pole Conversion Kit Available
Conversion kit gangs together two 3-pole switches of equal rating to create a 6-pole switch. Order part # KIT-6POLE.
|Agency Information||• UL508, Guide NLRV, File E155129
• CSA C22.2 No. 14, File 257020
• Conforms with IEC 60947-3
|• Auxiliary Contacts
• Terminal Shrouds
• Switched 4th Poles
• 6-Pole Conversion Kit (gangs two 3-pole switches of equal rating)