NEMA 4X Motor Disconnects
UL Listed 3-pole, 3-phase enclosed disconnect switches
Eaton’s non-fused 30 and 60 amp disconnect switches are suitable for use as a motor disconnect per NEC® 430.102(B) and 430.109(A)(6).
These NEMA 4X switches are made from VALOX™ resin, and are a flexible and economical solution to 3-phase power switching applications. Ideal for washdowns and corrosive environments, they feature a lockout/tagout capability to meet OSHA requirements.
Suitable for use with metallic conduit, they are available with auxiliary contacts for a variety of control circuit applications.
VALOX™ is a registered trademark of SABIC, or its affiliates or subsidiaries.
|Catalog Number||AHDS30-BUSS, AHDS30AC-BUSS, AHDS30VFD-BUSS, AHDS60-BUSS, AHDS60AC-BUSS, AHDS60VFD-BUSS|
|SCCR||- 10kA with Class RK1 fuse
- 65kA with Class J fuse
|Agency information||- cULus to UL 60947-1 and 60947-14, File E135083
- National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Listed per NSF 3-A 14159-1 standard
- NOM 426
- RoHS compliant
|Enclosure||- NEMA 4X
- VALOX™ thermoplastic
|Dimensions||See data sheet No. 10416|
- VALOX™ thermoplastic enclosure provides high impact strength and excellent corrosion resistance
- Adjustable mounting feet for flexible positioning options: flush mount or 1/4” offset (for easy washdown behind the enclosure)
- High-visibility red handle can be padlocked to meet OSHA lockout/ tagout requirements
- One piece gasket provides superior watertight protection and easy cleaning
- Integrated grounding plate and DIN-Rail switch mounting allows automatic grounding for easier installation
- Optional auxiliary contacts provide flexibility for PLC and VFD applications
- Heavy-duty industrial switches designed for long life