The revolutionary Bussmann series CCP with CUBEFuse is 2/3 the footprint of traditional fusible switch and provides a high 200kA AC SCCR that can help increase assembly SCCR.
Ordering: (636) 527-3877
Technical Support: (636) 527-1270
|Catalog Number||CCP-(poles)-30CF Up to 30A Class CF CUBEFuse, CCP-(poles)-60CF Up to 60A Class CF CUBEFuse, CCP-(poles)-100CF Up to 100A Class CF CUBEFuse|
|Dimensions, volts, amps||See data sheet No. 1157|
|Agency information||- UL 98 Listed, File E302370, Guide WHTY
- cULus to CSA Standard 22.2 No. 4-04, File 302370, Guide WHTY7
- CE compliant
- RoHS complaint
|Ratings||• Box Lug Connection: 18-6 AWG single or dual rated, solid or stranded – 75°C or higher - Cu only, 4 AWG single – 75°C or higher - Cu only.
• Fork Terminal Connection: Max. 30A suitable for use with #8-32 UNC screw.
• Box Lug and fork terminal suitable for line, load or accessory connection.
• Torque 0-60A: 18-10 AWG 20 lb-In, 8-4 AWG 35 lb-In.
• Torque 100A: 18-10 AWG Single 25 lb-In, 8-2 AWG Single 35 lb-In, 1 AWG Single 40 lb-In, 6 AWG Dual 45 lb-In
• Lockout/tag out: 4mm shank lock or standard pin-out devices.
• 35mm DIN rail mount.
• Local indication minimum operating voltage: 90Vac/115Vdc.
|Environmental data||Storage and operating temperature: -20ºC to 75ºC, for fuse performance under or above 25ºC, consult fuse performance derating charts in the Cooper Bussmann publication titled Selecting Protective Devices (SPD) reorder #3002.|
|Operating temperature range||-20ºC to +75ºC (for operation over or above 25ºC, consult fuse derating tables)|
- Uses finger-safe Class CF CUBEFuse with Class J performance
- Extremely compact design at 25.4mm (1 inch) wide per pole
- High Short-Circuit Current Ratings at 200kA
- Disconnect rated to provide means for load isolation
- Full voltage rated at 600Vac
- UL 98 Listed and suitable for branch circuit disconnect and branch circuit protection
- 1-, 2- and 3-pole versions are horsepower rated
- Complies with UL and CSA
- Open Fuse Indication:
- Local fuse indication lights* are standard
- Optional wired remote open fuse indication can be utilized to signal a PLC and open a contactor to de-energize all phases, if required
- Additional open fuse indication can be provided by the CUBEFuse
- IP20 finger-safe construction with 10 AWG wire or larger
- Built-in switch interlock capability prohibits removing the fuse under load
- Padlockable handle for lockout/tag out procedures
*Circuit must be closed for indication light to illuminate