Fused and non-fused HVAC disconnects in NEMA 3R enclosures
Fused pullout versions are available in 30 and 60 amp ratings with or without self-testing GFCI receptacles.
Non-fused pullout versions are available in 60 amp versions with or without self-testing GFCI receptacles.
There is also a 60 A non-fused switch version available.
|Catalog Number||Fuses: B221-30F, B221-30FGFST , B221-30FGFWRST, B222-60F, B222-60FGFST, B222-60FGFWRST, Non-Fused: B222-60NF, B222-60NFGFST, B222-60NFGFWRST, B222-60NFNA|
|Volts||- 120 Vac single-phase
- 240 Vac split-phase
|Amps||- 30 A
- 60 A
|AWG wire range||14-3 Cu/Al|
|Agency information||UL Listed to UL 1429, cUL Certified, UL Guide WGEW|
|Enclosure||Metallic NEMA 3R housing with weather resistant coating|
- A/C disconnects meet NEC® Code requirements under articles 440.14.
- Self-testing GFCI units meet NEC Code requirements under articles 210.63, 210.8, and 406.8(B)(1).
- NEMA 3R enclosures withstand outdoor environment.
- Padlockable with two-position pullout handle to lock safety shield when in the ON position. (Not available on GFCI or 60 A non-fused switched units.) For added safety, pullout handle can be stored
- Residential, light industrial/commercial A/C and heat pump service
- Spas/whirlpools, swimming pools, pump houses
- Suitable for service entrance equipment applications with field installed ground bar - order catalog number DPFG