Find out what you need to know about the new 2017 Code concerning available short-circuit current and equipment SCCRs.
Watch a powerful video of what can happen with inadequate short-circuit protection.
The NEC® 2014 defines two levels:
- Selective Coordination for all currents
- Coordination to 0.1 second
It's important to know the difference.
Eaton’s Bussmann® series Low Profile CCP is the smallest panel-mount fused UL 98 switch in the electrical industry.
FuseFinder for Android and Apple devices delivers a comprehensive cross reference tool at your fingertips.
The study of overcurrent protection fundamentals covering fuses and their application for protecting people, equipment and property.
Technical articles written by our team of experts that advance electrical safety and code compliance.
Device adaptive tools and resources for selecting fuses, surge protectors, calculating arcing and available fault currents, assembly SCCR and more.
Understand the dynamics in the specification and selection process, covering high speed fuse characteristics, performance data, and application in AC and DC systems.
Covers our extensive line of compact high speed fuses, full range UL Class J, round body North American, IGBT, ferrule, British Standard and square body fuses.
Use up to 48% less enclosure space to reduce the overall size of power conversion equipment.
Power distribution fuse blocks eliminate component count, reduce cost, and save labor and panel space. Available in Class H(K) and R up to 60 amps and Class J up to 400 amps.
- Counterfeit trademarks can appear on labels, stickers, packaging, tags, signs and more.
- If a company violates the Act, it could be fined up to $15 million.
- Individuals who are convicted under the Act can face up to a $2 million fine and 10 years in prison.
- More than one trademark infringement may result in a fine up to $5 million or imprisonment up to 20 years.